What will I learn?
- Develop Italian linguistic skills.
- Develop understanding of the culture and society of countries where Italian is spoken.
- Improve language in the context of Italian speaking countries, issues and influences.
- Study an Italian literary text and film.
- Changes in Italian Society
- Political and Artistic culture in Italian speaking countries
- Italy: a changing society
- Works (literary text and film)
- Independent Research Project
Who Can Do It?
GCSE Italian students achieving gade 6 or above, confident/fluent speakers of Italian.
What can I do next?
- Languages degree course
- Degree course with languages option/component
- Apply for a wider variety of jobs in the UK and abroad.
Edexcel 9IN0 Italian
6 GCSEs graded 5 and above including GCSE Italian Grade 6 or above