What will I learn?
- To develop an interest and enthusiasm for language learning, to develop understanding of the language in a variety of contexts and genres
- communicate confidently, clearly and effectively in the language for a range of purposes
- develop awareness and understanding of the contemporary society, cultural background and heritage of countries or communities where the language is spoken
- consider the study of the language in a broader context
- Youth culture and concerns
- Lifestyle, health and fitness
- The world around us
- Education and employment
- Youth culture and concerns (Music, Fashion, Technology, Relationships)
- Lifestyle, health and fitness (Sport, Diet, Health issues)
- The world around us (Travel, Tourism, Environmental issues, the Italian speaking world)
- Education and employment (School, Higher Education, Student issues, Unemployment)
Who Can Do It?
GCSE Italian students, confident/fluent speakers of Italian.
What can I do next?
- A2 Italian
- Languages degree course
- Degree course with languages option/component
- Apply for a wider variety of jobs in the UK and abroad.
6 A* - C graded GCSEs, GCSE Italian Grade B and above