New Year, New Challenge?
Do you have
- a passion for Art and Design?
- the ability to inspire students?
- the motivation to make a real difference?
- excellent people skills?
- a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic teacher of Art and Design at Ken Stimpson Community School. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or an outstanding teacher to join this rapidly improving Faculty and school.
Art and Design is a popular subject at Ken Stimpson Community School with GCSE, BTEC and Post 16 options at Key Stages 4 and 5 respectively.
The successful applicant will be joining an energetic and ambitious team of Art and Design teachers that are both enthusiastic and organised in their teaching practice. We will have high expectations of you to be an outstanding role model to our students so that they make the best possible progress within their lessons and whole school. The member of staff appointed will be committed to self-improvement and have the skill, expertise and creativity to work closely with the subject leader to support the further development of the subject within the school.
At Ken Stimpson we aim to foster talent and capture students’ confidence in each subject domain, providing students with opportunities for alternative ways of thinking. This is done through an arts-based approach to the investigation of their surroundings, as well as ways to express their feelings, thoughts and discoveries about the world.
We can offer:
- excellent CPD and new staff support
- an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
- collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
- a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
- first rate line management of Art and Design
- superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
• For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
• If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Amir Walji (Assistant Principal) email email@example.com
• Please return completed applications to Richard Lord (Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday 18 January 2016.