Teacher of Business Studies for Sept 2020
Dates: Apply by noon on Friday 13 December 2019. Job start at September 2020
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
New Year, New Challenge?
Do you have
- a passion for Business Studies?
- the ability to inspire students?
- the motivation to make a real difference?
- excellent people skills?
- a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic teacher of Business Studies at Ken Stimpson Community School. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or an outstanding teacher to join a faculty with a proven track record. Business Studies is a popular subject at Ken Stimpson Community School with GCSE, Btec and Post 16 options at Key stages 4 and 5 respectively.
We require an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at KS3 and KS4 or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our Business Studies team even further. In 2019 we begin an exciting phase of expansion to the school which includes state of the art dedicated Business Studies rooms.
We can offer:
- excellent CPD and new staff support
- an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
- collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
- a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
- first rate line management of Business Studies
- superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
- If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Bryan Erwin (Principal) email b.erwin [at] kscs.org.uk
- Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood at p.greenwood [at] kscs.org.uk by noon on Friday 13 December 2019.