New Year, New Challenge?
Do you have
- a passion for Geography?
- the ability to inspire students?
- the motivation to make a real difference?
- excellent people skills?
- a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic teacher of Geography at Ken Stimpson Community School. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or an outstanding teacher to join an experienced faculty with a proven track record of results that have exceeded national expectations over the last two years.
We require an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at KS3, KS4 and KS5 or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our Humanities team even further.
We can offer:
- excellent CPD and new staff support
- an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
- collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
- a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
- first rate line management of Geography
- superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.