We are now running a daily breakfast for all students in the canteen from 8am until 8:25am. You should arrive via the main school reception and go through the sports centre foyer. Details of the menu and prices can be found here
We are pleased to be able to resume our after school enrichment activities this term - click here for a full timetable of everything on offer!
If you have not yet registered for this evenings Peterborough city council meeting being held at Ken Stimpson Community School, you can view the live stream using the link below -
Starting from 18:30 until 20:30
A recording will be available following the event.
Along with our Virtual Prospective Parents Evening on Wednesday 29th September, we are also hosting a number of small tours throughout September and October. Click here for more details and to book your place
We are recruiting for a number of positions:
- Teaching Assistant - SEND [Closing 24/09/2021]
- Trainee Teaching Assistant [Closing 24/09/2021]
- Teacher of Psychology and Social Sciences [Closing 1/10/2021]
- Teacher of Computer Science [Closing 1/10/2021]
We're looking forward to welcoming our new Year 7 students for their induction tomorrow morning! (Thursday 2nd September)
A reminder that students should arrive at 8:30am in full uniform and we will provide a snack and drink during the morning. Students will finish at 12:30pm.
Please see below a link to a letter from the Principal regarding COVID Testing and Staggered start to the new school year.
Year 11 results – August 12, 2021
Ken Stimpson Community School is pleased to report some outstanding achievements by its students in their GCSEs and level 2 vocational qualifications this summer. Some notable achievements include:
- Daria Grzeda (8x 9 grades and 2x 8 grades);
- Nathan Hall (7x 9 grades; 1x 8 grades + 1x 7 grade);
- Luca Scialla-Cooper (7x 9 grades and 1x 8 grade + 1x grade 7);
- Zainab Iqbal (5x 9 grades and 4x 8 grades)
- Rachel Cox (5x 9 grades, 3x 8 grades + 1x grade 7); and
- Imraan Shirazi (5 x 9 grades and 1x grade 8 + 2x grade 7 and 1x 5 grade)
Bryan Erwin, the school principal said: “We are immensely proud of all the work and achievements of our students, especially after such a difficult and disrupted year. It is a time not just to recognise the top-performing students, but also to acknowledge those students that met or indeed, exceeded their targets; we wish to congratulate them as well.
Finally, due recognition must go to the teaching staff and the parents/carers that have supported their children on their journey to gain these results over the last 11+ years of their education. Thank you so much for your rich contribution towards these results.
Post16 results – August 10, 2021
Ken Stimpson Community School is pleased to report outstanding achievements by its students in their A levels, level 3 vocational courses and other qualifications this summer. Some notable achievements include:
- Thomas Fox and Liam Duke secured (2 A* grades and 1 A grade);
- Jayden Scott (2 A* grades and 1 B grade);
- Aimee Robbins (1 A* grade and 2 A grades);
- Dylan Wright (3 A grades) and
- Phoebe Daley (2 A grades and 1 Distinction* grade).
This year, following the cancellation of exams, the grades are based on students' actual work, assessed by their teachers, moderated and quality assured. This process has been strictly managed and each grade must have evidence to support it.
Bryan Erwin, the school principal said: “We are immensely proud of all the work and achievements of our students, especially after such a difficult and disrupted year. Members of staff have worked tirelessly to ensure students are all able to progress onto the university of their choice or apprenticeship/employment provision. We wish them all the very best in the next phase of their life.”