Now that you have accepted your offer for a Year 7 place what happens next?
- By now your Parents/Carers will have had lots of useful information emailed to them (please see the email home section below)
- They will also have been emailed a link to our data collection system - please complete this as soon as you can as it helps us get to know you a little bit better (deadline for completion - Thursday 7th July 2022)
- On the evening of Tuesday 5th July you will be invited to bring your Parents/Carers into school so that we can give them a little more information and answer any questions they may have
- On Wednesday 6th July you will be invited into school for our Transition Day - this is where you will get to meet your tutor, some of your teachers and other students that will be in your year group. We can't wait to meet you in person!
- After this date you will know your Tutor Group and House Group which means you can buy your school tie!
- Over the summer you can contact us at any time if you have any questions about joining us - do have a look around this page too!
- On Friday 2nd September you will be invited into school for an additional transition morning - this is where you can get to know the school a little better without all of the other year groups getting in your way (we have a lot of fun!)
- On Monday 5th September the new school year begins!