Do you have
- A passion for senco?
- The ability to inspire students?
- The motivation to make a real difference?
- Excellent people skills?
- A willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic SENCo at Ken Stimpson Community School. This is an ideal opportunity for a well-qualified, experienced teacher to lead the SEND faculty. The SENCo role also covers the area of looked after children, autism hub (Jigsaw) with approximate capacity for 6 students, coordinating support for students with SEN Support, EHA or ECH/IHCP’s.
We require an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at all levels or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our SEND team even further.
We can offer:
- Excellent CPD and new staff support
- An increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
- Collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
- A Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
- First rate line management of SEND
- Superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Bryan Erwin (Principal) email email@example.com
Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00am on Friday 22 May 2020.
CV’s are not permissible forms of applications. Please complete the standard application form.
In addition, the school would ask you to develop a two-sided letter outlying you vision and targets for SENCo development over the next three years and how this area of school practice is integral to the school improvement plan.
Interviews will be scheduled for week commencing 25May 2020 and are likely to take place virtually.