All teachers have student’s guidelines to support their planning and delivery of teaching and learning and to provide personalised differentiation for all student’s with SEN.
Our approach to differentiation is to:
- Ensure Quality First Teaching, which is an entitlement for all children, is delivered across the school, a key feature of which is differentiation.
- Provide differentiation in the classroom - by task, groupings, resources, pace of lesson, outcomes, dialogue and questioning
- Provide regular Continued Professional Development/Training for all staff on SEND issues and differentiation.
- Ensure that teachers are aware of students’ individual needs.
- Offer individual meetings to staff regarding the particular needs of Learners to support appropriate differentiation.