Dates: Apply by noon on Thursday 30th January 2020. Job start September 2020
Salary: MPS/UPS (relocation package may be available)
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
New Year, New Challenge?
Do you have
- a passion for Humanities?
- the ability to inspire students?
- the motivation to make a real difference?
- excellent people skills?
- a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic teacher of Humanities at Ken Stimpson Community School to join an experienced faculty with a proven track record of results that have exceeded the national average over the past three years. This is an ideal opportunity for either an skilled practitioner or an NQT to join this expanding team.
This exciting and challenging post requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be teaching Humanities (History/Geography), ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at KS3, KS4 and KS5 or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our Humanities team even further.
We can offer:
- excellent CPD and new staff support
- an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
- collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
- a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
- first rate line management of Humanities
- superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
- If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Andy O’Neill (Professional Tutor) email a.oneill [at] kscs.org.uk
- Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood at p.greenwood [at] kscs.org.uk by noon on Thursday 30th January.