Do you have
- the ability to inspire students?
- the motivation to make a real difference?
- excellent people skills?
- a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
We are developing the already strong provision we offer our students for social, emotional and mental health needs in school and are currently looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will have a high level of understanding and knowledge of working with students with social, emotional and mental health needs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance.
Please complete the electronic application form and your letter of application to let us know what motivates you to be a suitable candidate to meet this position.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
- For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
- If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Roz Mercuri (School Business Manager) via email r.mercuri [at] kscs.org.uk
- Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood at p.greenwood [at] kscs.org.uk by noon on Friday 3 July 2020.