We will be uploading virtual tours and much more information over the coming days and weeks so do come and have a look - Applications for a placement will open from Wednesday 4th November 2020!
Last week Years 7-P16 celebrated their success of being nominated for Student of the Month.
Staff across the school in all departments nominate students for various reasons from excellent work in lessons, being a good citizen around the school to trying their best in a certain subject.
Well done to all students, we hope you enjoyed your hot chocolate, treat and your extended break time.
We look forward to next month's celebrations.
As we move from National Lockdown into Tier 2 from Wednesday 2nd December, it is a good time to reiterate the procedures the school has in place.
I would like to reassure that the health and safety of our staff and students is paramount and we continue to maintain our COVID 19 health and safety precautions of social distancing, wearing of masks, hand washing/sanitising around the school site.
Can I take this opportunity to remind you of government guidance re: COVID-19:
- Do not send your child into the school if anyone in your household is showing symptoms of COVID 19
- Inform the school of these absences
- Book a test - the whole household must isolate until the test result is received
- Inform the school of the results
- If the result is negative and if your child is well enough, then they can return to the school.
- If the result is positive, your entire household must isolate for 14 days.
We would welcome parental support to enforce that your child wears a face mask in communal areas*.(* exceptions where exemptions have been shared with the school on legitimate grounds).
Finally, thank you for your ongoing support
A reminder to parents/carers and students that this Friday (27th November) is a calendared staff training day
Details of our term dates can be found by visiting https://www.kscs.org.uk/information/dates-structure/term-dates